- Name: Michael Wazowski
- Alias: Mike, Mikey, Googley Bear, Uncle Mike, Coach, Beachball
- Franchise: Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, WALL-E, Toy Story, Frozen, Big Hero 6
- Sex: Male
- Species: Monster
- Friends: Sulley, Abominable Snowman, CDA Agents, Smitty, Oozma Kappa, Randy (formerly)
- Enemies: Randy, CDA Agents (sometimes), Roar Omega Roar, Sulley (formerly)
- Occupation: Comedian at the Laugh Floor, Sulley's lieutenant, Mailman (formerly), Member of Oozma Kappa
- Residence: Monstropolis
- Voice Actor: Carlos Alazraqui
Mike is a one-eyed, light , sphere-shaped monster. His eye is aqua in color, and is very large. On his back, he has darker green spots. He has two little horns on his head and short claws. His arms reach almost to his feet. He has rounded teeth and also appears to wear a retainer, from his appearance in Monsters University.
Mike has a scaring power similar to Sulley, using a MU-brand megaphone to help him. He's also very agile, able to use his spherical shape to his advantage. Similarly to many characters in 1.0, he has a shoulder barge attack. He also has a super jump.
Monsters, Inc. Edit
In Monsters, Inc, Mike ends up being Sulley's assistant in scaring, and later turns into a comedian.
Finding Nemo Edit
Mike makes a cameo in the credits as a scuba diver.
Mike makes a cameo in the credits when Mack is watching Monsters, Inc. in the cinemas and Mike is "Mike Car".
Mike is seen as an antenna in WALL-E's pile of trash.
Monsters University Edit
In this movie, Mike is determined to become a scarer, so he joins the Scare Games with his team, Oozma Kappa.
Toy Story 3 Edit
Mike appears as a toy in Sunnyside Daycare.
Mike appears as a model in Oaken's shop.
Big Hero 6 Edit
Mike appears as a toy in Hiro's room.
- His model number is 1000010.
- He has a power disc of his car from the short, Mike's New Car.
- He has a glitch when getting hit, his eye has a green ring around it. He also doesn't have a double jump animation when holding a ranged weapon, making him look like he jumps without moving.
- If you roar, then hold sneak, Mike's mouth will open very wide until you get hit of move at all.
For all photos, see Mike/Gallery.